Legal and sworn translations
Request a quote
or contact us if you wish to find out how we can help improve the quality of your translations and cut costs.
The translation of this type of texts cannot be improvised. Our internal team of legal translators and the translators that work for us are sworn translators recognised by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. They therefore fully understand and know how to use the terminology found in this type of texts.
We are specialised in the management of multilingual projects of a legal or technical nature.
In order to maximise the quality of all language combinations, we refer to the legislation, case law and legal glossaries of the European Union.
- Contracts for licensing, representation, sales, etc
- Legal reports and judicial resolutions.
- Articles of association, deeds of incorporation, testaments and similar documents.
- Annual reports and corporate documentation
- Technical translations certified by a sworn translator (patents or similar documentation).